Sunday, November 18, 2012

Anime

Most people get into anime in middle school. That's what I've observed. I think I'll love it to the day I die. People say it's a "Japanese cartoon" but it's so cute usually. Like a bunny or whatever you think is cute.
⇨Cartoons are not the same thing, because they aren't as entertaining.
⇨Video games are just awesome and get you hooked.
⇨Novels can get you hooked if they are written well.
⇨Songs are good usually if they have an amazing beat and a message, but usually it's the beat that matters.
Anime is like any other Media to be judged by a person, but don't think less of a person for liking anime! Take a chance and even check it out. If you don't like it, you don't like it but some animes are weird, but the plot twists that way. Checking out manga is like books and movies too. Usually the manga is better. That's up to you, but if you want to check out some anime:
*InuYasha (Funny moments/Different Era/Demons)
*Clannad (You'll cry if you have a soul, but it's worth it)
*Angel Beats!
*Toradora
*Chobits (Sweet/Cute/Strange at times)
*Sword Art Online (Gamer)
*K-ON! (Adorable/Band/School)
*Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
*Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Comedy/School/Random)
*Acchi Kocchi (Cute love story type "Girl not being able to tell her feelings to the guy")
*Soul Eater (Actually just started watching this, comedy and I really like it because of the action too. The plot is great with Shinigamis who have weapons with human forms.)
There's more, but here are some to start with.
 Cartoon Shows I enjoy:
*The Simpsons
*Futurama
*Family Guy, but I've watched it way too much kind of getting bored unless it's a new episode.
*I don't remember right now!
Regular Shows:
*Friends (I blame my sister for loving it)
*How I Met Your Mother (I blame Kyra for this one)
*I got tired... and fell asleep and.. wait where am I.. are you paying attention to this still?
So if you have nothing better to do, here's a (short) list that I recommend.
 Oh yeah and the lesson from this! Don't judge others? Yeah, don't judge others!

1 comment:

  1. Buffy doesn't make it into the list? K, I won't make you watch it anymore... Lolz just kidding, you know I will. YOU WILL VIEW THE ADVENTURES OF THE BUFFINATOR!!! That sounds like an excersise machine... You don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete