Sunday, November 18, 2012

Some Encouragement

Okay so this is my first post. Actual first post and first time blogging. So why not start off with some encouragement to everyone? Everyone has hard times in life and I think I should start with saying that life is like a journey and a test. Just get past it to the best of your advantages. A lot of people use alcohol, cutting and even try and guilt people into feeling sorry for them. Just ask for help or even to talk to someone that you actually trust. Trust is completely important! Even get your mind off that problem with friends and having fun. If you feel you don't have anyone around just get out there and find people who have interests like you. Real friends are the ones who will stay at your side and show they actually care for you.
 I like this, because it'd kind of true and kind of funny. Although Kyra (http://kyras-awesome-blog.blogspot.com/) and I don't need to do that just be awesome. Anyway... anyway this was just to show that if you're having problems in life, I'm supporting you even if I don't know you whoever is reading. (I swear I'm not stalking!) Probably. Haha, no, no I'm not. Really. But another thing, I see that friendships are ended by one offending name when joking around. Try and ask them about it and if you still hate it, ask them to stop and live happily ever after with hitting them with a pillow. Okay, maybe skip the last part, but that might be fun. Especially if you're a random passer-by, it would be entertaining. Now in all seriousness, treasure each moment because there is so much to do with life and try and see things in a new way which will make it an adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment