Sunday, November 18, 2012

Music?

Music is a popular subject in the sense of everyone knowing what they like and being able the explore the world with different sounds. How I see it is it is a connection made through people. Everyone has their own opinion on everything and no one can agree, but that's what makes us... us, correct? Most things come in and out of style really quick, but oldies seem to be hanging in there for most, but with Justin Bieber (sorry to some people who read this and like him?) being popular with mostly I think pre-teens, because he's cute? I don't know, someone should explain this to me, but with people like him by being popular all the underrated bands are blocked out and people don't get to see these bands without actually putting an effort into finding them when someone like Justin Bieber automatically becoming famous with just saying "baby" over and over again with no sense of the word to me. Parodies are funny with all these songs though, check them out on youtube and I swear if you're bored you may laugh just once. Anyway back to music. I guess it isn't Justin Bieber's fault, but I really wish I could see some new bands to listen to that were actually considered classic that was from most recent of 2009 up to now 2012. Okay this was a boring post, so now:
You remember passing notes in class when it's way too boring to even pay attention? It's not a good thing, but it's so funny if you draw amazing pictures back and forth. But pay attention, really because when you have to pass up your homework to the front, you might have like five seconds before to pass it to the person in front of you and might write this instead:

I hope they have a good excuse, because remember kids, if you get caught with this, you may have this happen the next day:
She'll stare at you through the whole class. Okay, that was mean. Nevermind. Just think of this when taking a test:
. . Just don't draw the panda on the test. Especially if it is spelled 'brekdancin' instead of 'break dancing'.
One more question: Can you "brekdance"? Now I'll stop typing this post because my mind will go on forever in this loop.


No comments:

Post a Comment