Monday, November 19, 2012

Homework&Procrastinating

So I've noticed that I procrastinate a lot, especially with something I don't want to do. That includes the deadly word: homework. Homework is good for reasons of helping to become better at a subject and actually knowing what you are learning, but then again who is going to remember what they learn if they don't even use it for their job when older? Or rather, why can't we learn what we want to learn? I think it is fine the way things with school are set up now, and it's awesome when teachers don't give homework as a reward on Fridays, but if we know it already or uninterested in it, I think we shouldn't waste our time especially if we're busy outside of school. Although, if you don't do homework or study this might happen:
 Plus, remember guys, girls do like smarties. It's a great way to show off instead of those athletes who think they are all that. It's fun when it's a game, but when it goes to dying for this title, I'd rather not stay around.
If we got to study more in what we wanted since there isn't much time in a day for everything. Although writing. That is a key to life. It lets you read and do all this stuff with work, so please keep the writing, but not so much homework. Then again, the ones who do homework are the ones who are more smart and may survive a zombie apocalypse more likely than someone who hasn't. Now that I think about it.. Chemistry isn't a bad way to go with all these reasons. Blowing up stuff makes explosions and who doesn't like that?
One more thing about homework. Good luck with it. Because if you don't, your grades may look like this in the near future depending:
Kidding, but I guess what we've learned here today is that grades are important and you shouldn't slack off like me since I should be doing my homework right now, but I got bored. Oh, right, don't procrastinate! And homework I guess has good and bad effects to us, but I guess it's meant to cause more good than bad anyway. Have a happy school year everyone and no really I do wish you good luck in all seriousness. Thank you for reading! (Too random?)

No comments:

Post a Comment