Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fashion

I don't get why things go in and out of fashion. I probably shouldn't be talking since I love skinny jeans and I've always, always, ALWAYS never liked bell bottoms. Or anything that dragged behind me in like the rain. I love the rain, but not when I have to be cold, and especially since I love summer. I only like the cold if I wear a lolita designed jacket.

Like these. They're really adorable and comfy, and warm. I'm surprised they aren't popular. Probably because they are Japanese based and just out there? Like eye candy? People enjoy attention, but some are shy maybe. Everyone wants to be accepted so they don't go out of their way to look different. Just to fit in. Most people do.

>> I'll edit the rest of this tomorrow. Think of this as a preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment