Sunday, November 18, 2012

Response to

                                    The shocking truth. Has been exposed. I'm sure you're proud.
   If you believe It's true, it is true. I must be a marshmallow, but only the dumb ones are found trying not to fly. Too bad I can't fly... but penguins can't fly either... and chickens can't... can I be a Marshchickuin? Yes, I like this idea.

Yes, because even guys shouldn't be left out of this great offer. Make-up for guys should be made too. No. Actually I change my mind. Don't. Just don't. Guys, do you really make your hair THIS girly? Long hair is amazing and everyone should have it but not - Okay watch Twilight, the first one. If you can survive enough through it and see this guy "Jacob" with long hair... not that long and especially not any longer! Unless you're Bob Marley. He can pull off having long hair.
                                                            Spongebob, is that you?!
When you get friend zoned, and you stare at them without them liking it, that usually means you're stalking. No, I'm sorry friend zoning is a real issue, no one likes it. So only you can prevent ... wild... attacks from.. something that has to do with pandas.



No comments:

Post a Comment